Today’s senior leaders in advancement face the challenge of aligning their work to keep up with the changing landscape of higher education.
The CASE Senior Institutes give leaders the opportunity to share best practices and collaborate on the big issues facing the profession.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from esteemed faculty members with expertise on both day-to-day and big picture issues.
- Gain insight on how to work with other leaders on campus to maximize impact.
- Navigate politics, overcome challenges, and avoid common pitfalls of leadership.
- Collaborate with colleagues through a welcome reception, networking lunch, and conference sessions.
- Share best practices and build a network of support with peers.