CASE on Campus
Bring a CASE workshop to your institution.
For more than 35 years, CASE has been the preeminent provider of education and training for advancement professionals. Now you can bring that training, provided by our expert faculty, directly to your campus for a workshop tailored specifically for your institution. CASE on Campus is ideal for most advancement offices, system offices, decentralized shops and if your organization is a member of a consortium of regional institutions.
Why CASE on Campus?
CASE on Campus is ideal for most advancement offices, system offices, decentralized shops and if your organization is a member of a consortium of regional institutions. Consider this option when you:
- Need content-specific training delivered to five or more staff.
- Require content to address the specific needs of your institution.
- Want to facilitate staff discussion, dialogue and brainstorming on the topics being discussed.
- Need to train the greatest number of staff for your training dollar.
- Want to provide regionally-based training to several smaller-sized institutions.
The opportunity to have all of our advancement staff, academic deans and administrators in one room to experience this training together was invaluable. The session gave us a chance to role-play and exchange ideas that will make us all more effective in our roles.
The CASE presenter combined best practices, personal experiences and priceless information into a powerful exchange for me and my alumni and development staff. It was extremely significant and valuable having my fellow deans in the room. The interactions and the ensuing conversations solidified us as partners with a common goal of helping each other, as well as the university as a whole, better connect with our prospects and donors.
Benefits of a CASE on Campus Workshop
- The ability to facilitate dialogue with participants across campus (extend learning and application in the real-world context of your campus)
- Tailored course content to address the unique needs of your institution
- Training conveniently delivered to your campus
- Expert faculty-many are recipients of the prestigious CASE Crystal Apple for Excellence in Teaching Award
- Savings on travel and hotel costs
- Staff spend less time away from the office
- The convenience of picking dates that work
- No hassles-CASE manages the entire process
To schedule your event or learn more about CASE on Campus, contact Rob Henry, Vice President, Education at 202-478-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.