Celebrate and Share Excellence
CASE invites you to celebrate and share excellence in educational advancement during CASE Week, June 10-14, 2019. Every CASE member can contribute to the betterment of the profession by sharing samples of their work, by connecting with others, and by seeking inspiration from others whose accomplishments we celebrate this week.
During the week we will celebrate people, programs and ideas including:
- Distinguished Service Awards: Six individuals whose contributions to education, to the advancement profession and to CASE have transformed countless lives.
- Educational Fundraising Awards: Dozens of higher education institutions of all sizes whose success can be a model to which others aspire.
- Circle of Excellence Awards: Hundreds of institutions from throughout the world that have produced exemplary work in 100 categories, serving as creative inspiration for every CASE member.
- Sibley Magazine of the Year: One winner named from 12 finalists – each of which serves as a role model for the best in educational advancement magazines.
- Platinum Awards: Eight winners selected from finalists representing every CASE district and region for exceptional work in advancement services, alumni relations, writing, communications and marketing, digital communications, diversity programs, fundraising, and photography.
The people working to advance education throughout the world do great work every single day. Find inspiration and share some of your work during CASE week as we join together to advance education to transform lives and society.